2008年11月8日 星期六

How Do I Handle My Stress

Everybody has different handling their stress and ways are not the same. But we should not neglect that a good method to handle our stress. For example, play basketball, go swimming, go jog, and do exercise… As everyone knows, the importance of health can’t be overlook.

It is listening to the radio that can bring me a lot of fun and release my pressure from school. Thus, I always listen to the radio after some long-tiring hard-working study hours. On listening to radio, I can gather the latest information in the meanwhile. Because the radio is an important mass medium and have a great impact on us. There is no doubt that current events are important as student us now. That is my stress released a kind of way.

To sum up, our lives are full of the different pressure from everywhere, so how do we handle our stress. That is an important lesson. To go along the road, so we have to take a rest.

沒有留言: