2008年11月1日 星期六

Weekly Assignment 10/31

Part A 歷屆考題


1. 雖然Lily生來又瞎又聾,但她從來不氣餒。
Although Lily was born to be blind she never gave up.

2.她的故事證明了,我們只要努力必能成功。
Her story proves that we are sure to succeed as long as we work hard.

3.昨天晚上我感覺有點不舒服。
I felt a bit uncomfortable last night.

4.我的媽媽要我去看中醫師。
My mom wanted me to see a doctor of Chinese medicine.

5.她說中藥比西藥天然。
She said that Chinese medicine is more natural than western medicine.

6.我生病的時候通常會去看西醫。
When I am sick, I usually go to the doctor of western medicine.

7.但是我想我有另外的選擇了。
But I think I have another choice.

8.年輕人和老年人的睡眠習慣很不相同。
Young and old people have different sleeping habits.

9.許多年輕人往往很晚還不睡,第二天早上就不能早起。
Many young people usually stay up late, so they are unable to get up early the next morning.

10.老年人通常晚上沒事做,所以很早上床。
Old people usually have nothing to do at night, so they go to bed early.

11.這兩種不同的睡眠習慣,那一種比較有益健康呢?
Among these two different kinds of sleeping habits, which one is better?

12.其實,只要睡飽,早睡晚睡都沒關係。
In fact, as long as you have enough sleep, it doesn’t matter whether you go to bed early or late.

13.每次放假,我都會到台灣某個地方去旅行。
Every time I have a vacation, I will travel to some place in Taiwan.

14.今年春假,我和一些同學搭巴士到墾丁(Kenting)國家公園。
During this spring vacation I, along with some classmates, took the bus to Kenting National Park.

15.我們在那兒待了三天,很欣賞那裏的山林和海洋。
We stayed there for three admiring the mountain and the sea there.

16.這學期還沒結束,可是我們就在計畫夏天的旅行了。
This semester hasn’t ended yet, but we are planning for the summer trip.

17.我們大概會到台灣東部去,因為那裡風景很美。
We will propably go to Eastern Taiwan, because of the beautiful scenery there.


Part B 學校進度

18. 如果當時Allen開慢一點,就不會發生車禍了。(與過去事實相反的假設)
If Allen have driven more slowly then, the car accident wouldn’t have happened.

19. 當Greg醒來時,發覺自己被綁在樹上。
When Greg woke up, he found himself tied to a tree.

20. 看到那些照片,我不禁想起美好的昔日時光。
Seeing those photographs, I couldn’t help but think of the good old days.

21.由於經濟不景氣(economic recession),Han發現要維持收支平衡越來越難了。

Due to the economic recession, Han finds it more and more difficult to make both ends meet.

22.在飛往倫敦的班機上,我碰巧遇見鄰居。
On the flight to London, I bumped into my neighbor.

23. 當Derek 看到Eric的新髮型時,忍不住笑了出來。
When Derek saw Eric’s new hair-style, he couldn’t help laughing.

24.沿著岸邊妳可以看到好幾家咖啡店。
Along the bank, you can see lots of coffee shops.

25 如果你想要成功,你就應該儘可能把握每一個機會。
If you want to succeed, you should best to seize every chance.

26去年七月,Frank向Sophia求婚,兩個月後他們就結婚了。
Last July, Frank proposed to Sophia, and they got married two months latter.

沒有留言: